CAREERS AT SOLUTIONS 24-7
Local wordpress developer freelancer required
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to work with on an ad-hoc freelance basis to provide support across a number of potential projects. You’ll need to be able to manage both back-end and front-end development, mainly creating WordPress themes and plugins.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience building WordPress websites and / or web applications
- Good understanding of WordPress and themes – we currently mainly use the Divi Theme
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Understanding of PHP back-end development is beneficial
- Strong design skills
- Portfolio showcasing relevant work
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a fully functional working website
- Planning and implementing on page SEO and image compression
Please get in touch with a bit about you, your experience, your rates and a link to some of your work.