JOB ROLE: Content Executive
SALARY: Competitive/dependent on experience.
LOCATION: Northwich, Cheshire
WORKING HOURS: Standard working hours of 37.5hrs per week, flexi.
We’re a true full-service marketing agency based in the heart of Cheshire, providing our clients with a diverse range of services daily, from print marketing and signage to web design, content creation and video/photography.
Due to our continued expansion, we’re looking for a highly motivated and results-driven Content Executive to join our diverse team of creatives in our Northwich office. No two days will be the same as you will be working to grow our visibility on various social platforms whilst working collaboratively on client projects.
As our digital service continues to grow, we now require an individual who can assist in the creation of website and social media content for various clients and our internal companies. You will be expected to liaise daily with our copywriters, designers and videographers to create impactful content with the aim of driving traffic and raising awareness.
You will also be required to assist in responsibilities ranging from planning client campaigns, sourcing and providing costs, ordering products and communicating with various clients, suppliers and team members.
We’re an extremely family-driven agency with a track record of retaining staff and helping them grow. There’s a true emphasis here on progression, particularly in providing our staff with the opportunities to discover their true talents, capabilities and passions.
If you want to join a continually growing agency and join a team of like-minded, creative individuals then please send your CV and a cover letter to us today by emailing Wendy.Gray@24-7.co.uk.
- Assist the Content Strategy Manager in managing all aspects of clients’ online content platforms and implementing content strategy across all platforms.
- Help to promote content across social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Be responsible for populating our in-house social media channels daily and client projects when required.
- Liaise daily with our in-house content producers and copywriters.
- Work with the web development and design teams to produce content in the forms of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy that meets the aims and objectives of the company and our clients.
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client.
- Ensure all content produced meets the Google guidelines.
- Maintain in-house website content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate and client website content when required.
- Work with internal content producers to create engaging and relevant video and written content for clients and help to promote across social media.
- Work with the Content Strategy Manager to create and follow a strict content development and marketing plan for all clients.
- Work with the Content Strategy Manager to plan and execute client campaigns.
- Provide quotes for clients and work to budgets.
- Order various marketing materials.
- Invoice clients when work is completed.
- Must be comfortable answering phone calls.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Experience with WordPress, desirable.
- Experience with Google Analytics, desirable.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable in a client facing role.
- Proven track record in a similar role or related work experience.
- A degree in a relevant topic such as Marketing, Media or English is desirable.
- Knowledge of the latest SEO updates.
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content.
- Experience creating and managing content across a range of platforms.
- Video editing experience would be a bonus but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Immaculate attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Experience working with Excel Spreadsheets.
Qualities need to include:
- Excellent work ethic.
- High attention to detail.
- Ambitious and driven.
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow whilst working within established creative teams?
If you have the relevant experience and believe you would be a good fit for the role, please apply today by sending your CV.