MARKETING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
If you are looking for a foot in the door in a busy marketing environment, please read on…
Can you communicate?
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to operate closely with clients and communicate by phone, email and face-to-face.
- Confident, self assured, personable and able to build strong relationships.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT CHARACTER?
- A team player who works well with others and contributes to the agency’s success.
- A willingness to learn and take on new daily challenges.
- An appreciation of the importance of a strong brand identity.
- Flexible, diverse skill set.
- Adaptable to change.
- Able to deal with a high pressured environment and cope well under pressure.
- A good sense of humour.
- Proactive and positive approach to work.
In return we can offer a competitive salary, full training on all systems and on the job training. There’s also opportunities for growth and personal development, the chance to work with top brands, flexi-time, free car parking, reduced gym membership, 20 days holiday per year and a long service reward scheme in operation. Oh, and as many brews as you like!
ARE YOU ORGANISED?
- Able to prioritise and be decisive.
- Good organisational skills, ability to work effectively on several projects at any one time and work to deadlines.
ARE YOU CREATIVE?
- Can you recognise great design and what contributes to successful branding?
- Creative eye is a must.
DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SKILL SET AND ATTITUDE?
- Minimum 5 GCSEs including Maths & English at grade B or above.
- Preferably A Levels and a degree in relevant subjects.
- The ability to analyse, question and continuously review your work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A positive can-do mentality with a tenacious approach to ‘getting stuff done’ is vital.