Association Project Manager x 2
Due to continued expansion in our print and signage arm of the business (Signs 24-7), we’re looking for highly motivated and proactive apprentices to join our dynamic team at our Hartford location. No two days will be the same, as you will be working across various print and signage projects for the likes of Costa, M&S and WHSmith.
Weekly Wage: £202.00
Working Week: Monday – Friday between 09:00 – 17:00.
Some flexibilities may apply for working from home.
Total hours per week: 35.00
Expected Duration: 24 months
Possible Start Date: 1st Apr 2021
Apprentive Level: Higher
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Reference Number: VAC001684556
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and hardworking Marketing and PR agency based in Hartford, Cheshire as a L4 Associate Project Manager. The Signs 24-7 arm of Solutions 24-7 Ltd is rapidly expanding and we are looking for high achievers to hit the grown running. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting an existing brands team in a full-service marketing agency setting.
Projects can be defined and delivered within different contexts, across diverse industry sectors. They can be large or small. Every project needs to be managed to ensure its success, An associate project manager knows what needs to be achieved, how it will be achieved, how long it will take and how much it will cost, and works with the project team to achieve the required outcomes.
Associate project managers need good planning, organisation, leadership, management and communication skills. An associate project manager utilises resources with suitable skills, qualifications, experience and knowledge to work together in a motivated and integrated team, with clearly defined reporting lines, roles, responsibilities and authorities.
Dependent upon the size of the organisations and the complexity of projects, associate project managers’ job titles will vary, but typically they can include: assistant project manager, junior project manager, project team leader. Some organisations use ‘project manager’ as a generic job title.
This is an excellent ‘foot in the door’ for a pro-active individual, who is looking to embark on a career in Project Management with 24-7 and help to grow our agency further.
Do you have the right skill set?
- Level 5 (C+ grade) minimum in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Minimum 120 UCAS points at A’level.
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft Outlook and Excel to a good standard. Knowledge of Adobe would also be advantageous.
- A good eye for detail is paramount.
Can you communicate?
- Good communication skills with the ability to operate closely with our Senior Managers and a confident, self-assured and personable personality is key.
- You’ll need to be confident over the phone, e-mail and face-to-face.
Are you organised?
- Able to prioritise and be decisive.
- Able to work off own initiative and under pressure.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work effectively on several projects at any one time.
- Ability to work to tight, strict deadlines.
Do you have the right character?
- A real team player who works well with others and contributes to the agencies success.
- Adaptable to change.
- Able to deal with the pressures of a busy agency environment.
- A good sense of humour.
- Proactive approach to work.
Requirements and prospects
- A knowledge of adobe software would be advantageous but not essential
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft Outlook and Excel to a good standard. Knowledge of Adobe would also be advantageous
- A good eye for detail is paramount
- Good communication skills with the ability to operate closely with our Senior Managers and a confident, self-assured and personable personality is key
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work effectively on several projects at any one time
- You’ll need to be confident over the phone, e-mail and face-to-face
- Able to prioritise and be decisive
- Able to work off own initiative and under pressure
- Ability to work to tight, strict deadlines
- Level 5 (C+ grade) minimum in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalents
- Minimum 120 UCAS points at A’level
The opportunity to expand your skill set and grow within a dynamic and innovative company.