CAREERS AT SOLUTIONS 24-7
Assistant Photographer / videographer
Full time – Salary DOE
Reporting to the Director of Photography/Senior Video Editor
Ideal for anyone who has studied Photography or Video at University or College.
- Planning & scheduling of video shoots across the UK based on the requirements of the divisional marketing plans.
- Capture video footage on & off site providing a WOW factor for varied targeted audiences.
- Editing of video content using modern techniques and software.
- Liaise with divisional teams to provide creative thinking for future content.
- Assist existing graphics team with support in promotional material.
- Creation of storyboards and scripts including company promotion, customer reviews, technical/instructional content, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of video editing/photography experience either professional or personal.
- A comprehensive portfolio of photography and video work.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Preferably experienced within a similar environment, but not essential.
- Full, clean driving license – willingness to travel (within UK) is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent organisational skills needed, to work to tight campaign deadlines, including own time management needed to ensure delivery of artwork within specific timelines.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Adobe CC skills needed.
- Experience of editing workflows (examples may be requested).
- Ability to work alone and within a small friendly team is essential.
- The ability to create online digital graphics, including website graphics, web banners – video editing and HTML5 experience an advantage, also photography editing when required.
- Communication skills – the ability to convey information concisely.
CHARACTER AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
- We are looking for a driven, creative individual with the ambition of working in the visual media industry. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, organised and flexible.
- We are a tight-knit group, and ideally the applicant will become an integral member of the team.